The New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a world of magic. Full of Witches, Wizards, Vampires and Shapshifters Alike.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New and A MUST read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meredith NicEssus
Headmistress; Master of the City; Hufflepuff HOH; Potions Prof; Admin
Meredith NicEssus

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Sheet
Race: Vampires
Information about you:

New and A MUST read Empty
PostSubject: New and A MUST read   New and A MUST read EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Hello everyone. I am so glad to see that our board has some activity. But I have noticed that most of this isn't want we really need. Read the following statements:

1: Your post MUST have at least 5 words in it. This isn't hard. Of course in Zonkos there is a place for a post with smaller workds. This is the only place that this will be allowed. If your post have less than 5 words without a very good reason, it is SPAM, and all SPAM is deleted.

2: NO double posting. If you missed something you wanted to add, then edit your post. YOu can do that. If you double post it will be deleted.

3: What is the issue with the spelling and grammar. I know that there are some mispelled things on the board and I am in the process of fixing them. Whatch what you type. Read it. If it doesn't sound right to you fix it or dont post it. If you are speaking, use quotion marks.

4: I know we are all mature but lets watch out with the lanugae. I WILL NOT allow it. If I catch it, I will edit the first time. If it is done again. I will ban you.

5: Watch where you post. And make sure that what you post has something to do with what it going on in that topic. Only post in a classroom if there is a teacher. Since we only have 4 right now they are the only ones that class should be held in.

6: I have noticed that some of you have names that has nothing to do with the name of your character. We need to get all of the fixed. Of course this will change your username. I have taken off the ability to change it yourself. I didn't know it was on, but that has been fixed.

7: Once you have been sorted into your housre and your race, stop reposting the quiz. I have moved them itf you have made a new post. You should have posted into the thread open for it. But that is taken care of.

We are a new board and I want everyone to have a great time here. So we all must get along, or at least want the same common goal, a great board. Now that I have said all this, watch your posts and we will all get aslong great. Problems or concerns let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewworld.darkbb.com

New and A MUST read
Page 1 of 1