The New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a world of magic. Full of Witches, Wizards, Vampires and Shapshifters Alike.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing with the Band

Go down 
+2
Paradigm Langlsey
Ben Kanst
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ben Kanst
Ravenclaw Student
Ben Kanst

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Character Sheet
Race: Vampires
Information about you:

Playing with the Band - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Ben clutched the cigarette lightly between his lips. "I guess you could inject blood, heard it works the same. But other than that, blood serves the same purpose as water for a human." He grinned. "Why the sudden curiosity? And aren't you a little young to be poisoning yourself already?"
Back to top Go down
Paradigm Langlsey
Slytherin Student

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Character Sheet
Race: Shapesshifters
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:58 pm

Perry let out a little hum of a sigh as she let the hot smoke singe her lungs before letting it out in three perfectly-formed O's. She smiled coyly at him with a slight shrug, "Just...interested, I guess. I dunno...I've just never asked before. I mean, you are the only vampire I know, and all..." She made a slight face before inhaling on her cigarette again. "I'm rambling. And I'm perfectly old enough to smoke them...I just can't buy them for myself. Gutter does my dirty work..." She looked askance at him with a closed-lipped smirk. "What's it to ya, looking out for my well-being and stuff all of a sudden?" She nudged him in the side playfully before dropping a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Ravenclaw Student
Ben Kanst

Male

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Ben frowned, his eyebrows furrowed as if in thought. "I've always looked out for you Perry. You're the only one, I got, ya know? Besides, it's nice to be the mature one, keep you out of trouble." He took a quick drag before continuing. "Anyway, how's that Gutter been doing anyway? I think I scared him a little last time. I wasn't really going to bite him."
Back to top Go down
Meredith NicEssus
Headmistress; Master of the City; Hufflepuff HOH; Potions Prof; Admin
Meredith NicEssus

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Merry sat back and watched the crowd. She always did get a great laugh out of them. This was great entertainment.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewworld.darkbb.com
Paradigm Langlsey
Slytherin Student

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 am

Perry idly took a drag off her cigarette, not so much inhaling the smoke into her lungs as letting to warm her mouth before releasing it through her nose. She listened him before looking at him with a small smile, loaded with things she'd like to say. She remained silent and looked ahead again.
"He's fine. Been bringing some redheaded bird to the house a lot, and I'unno what she is so I'm hesitant to change indoors now. She freaks me out..." Her brow furrowed slightly before relaxing into a soft laugh, "Yeah, he was a little wigged after that, kept saying you were bad people..." She laughed, her voice soft and derisive, a dangerous, vicious noise filled with restrained venom. She stopped. "In any case, I calmed his nerves." She shrugged, "I'm the only one you got, huh? Though good-looking guys had to beat the ladies off with a stick, Ben-ben..."She ribbed him playfully, flashing him that toothy smile again.
Back to top Go down
mikkie
Ravenclaw Student
mikkie

Female
Number of posts : 66

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 am

hay, i wnt to hear the jokes, i dnt even kw whts happening! mikkie said
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenewworld.darkbb.com/
Paradigm Langlsey
Slytherin Student

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:04 pm

(OOC: That's because you jumped in the middle of a private conversation, honey. They're actually talking outside the club. WAY outside the club, as a matter of fact...)
Back to top Go down
mikkie
Ravenclaw Student
mikkie

Female

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 pm

ohhhhhhh, my bad...anyways nvmd about the jokes then.....lol thts like so funny!lol
Back to top Go down
Ive
Ravenclaw Student
Ive

Female
Number of posts : 54

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:49 pm

LOL, YOUR FUNNY! COME HERE MIKKIE! DONT DO THAT! LOL SORRY
Back to top Go down
mikkie
Ravenclaw Student
mikkie

Female

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:45 pm

heeeheee well my bad
Back to top Go down
Paradigm Langlsey
Slytherin Student

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:07 pm

(OOC: Both of you, please stop doing that! It prevents people who are actually active in this thread from knowing who posted last. What you're doing is rude, immature, and incredibly inconsiderate)
Back to top Go down
Meredith NicEssus
Headmistress; Master of the City; Hufflepuff HOH; Potions Prof; Admin
Meredith NicEssus

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:12 pm

(Perry is right. This is your warning. Any more like this ans I will delte them. Perry please contine with what you were posting.)
Back to top Go down
https://thenewworld.darkbb.com
Ben Kanst
Ravenclaw Student
Ben Kanst

Male

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am

Ben attempted to stifle his laughter but it ended up coming out as a snorting noise. "Bet you twenty galleons that I can freak the redhead out." He said, making a biting motion. "It'll be funny. Possibly scare Gutter while I'm at it too....ahhh why does your roommate have to be so fun to mess with?" Ben flicked the cigarette to the floor and crushed it with his heel. "Ben-ben? That's a new one."
Back to top Go down
Paradigm Langlsey
Slytherin Student

Character Sheet
Information about you:

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Perry laughed, though it came out much more of an amused snort than anything else. "That'd be pretty rad, actually. I wouldn't dare try anything with Gutter because he doesn't know. He just assumes strange things happen for no reason around the house..." She rolled her eyes dramatically. "But this girl? Ugh! Total cow! Scare 'er good!" She playfully cuffed him with the hand that wasn't holding her still-smouldering cig, "What, should I think of something new then?" She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the Band   Playing with the Band - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with the Band
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New World :: Portkey :: Blood Square :: The Drink Lounge-
Jump to: