The New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a world of magic. Full of Witches, Wizards, Vampires and Shapshifters Alike.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradigm Langsley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradigm Langlsey
Slytherin Student

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Character Sheet
Race: Shapesshifters
Information about you:

Paradigm Langsley Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm Langsley   Paradigm Langsley EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:01 am

Name: Paradigm Adelaide Langlsey
Nicknames: Perry, Addie, Pally
Year AND Age: seventeen in seventh year
Birthday: 5 May
Blood Status: half-blood
Race: Sidhe/shifter/human

Height: 5'2"
Hair: dark brown
Eye color: triple-ringed dark brown to sable to red
Skin: hot chocolate
Build: petite with a gymnast's musculature
Other distinguishing features: a treble clef tattooed on her right hipbone and a set of brass knuckles tattooed on her left hipbone

Personality: snarky, sassy, caring, slightly spacy, prone to introspective periods, a tendency towards elitism, highly cynical
Skills: charms, personal glamours, glamour-cracking, lock picking, transfiguration
Weaknesses: smooth talkers, well-constructed spells
Likes: socializing, being witty, outwitting people, DJ'ing
Dislikes: unnecessarily loud noises

Family Information: Perry's father David, was a polymorph, able to transmute himself into animals and people he was familiar with. Perry's mother, Mythrill nicAndril, the Oracle of Earth and Blood was a full-blooded Sidhe, cast out of the Unseelie court when she was discovered to be with child belonging to a shifter. Disgraceful. After being cast from the Gardens, Myth and David fled, but were tailed by several of the Unseelie Queen's watchdogs. After the birth of Paradigm, Mythrill was killed on the spot, leaving David a single father, to raise a little girl without fear of being killed by her mother's vengeful people. When it came time for school, Perry's father sent her away in the hopes that she would be safest away from him. She never saw her father again. She made friends in and around town. Some of them good, but most of them from the wrong side of the tracks. She developed bad habits and a worse attitude to deflect any questions about her family or upbringing and to shiled a fragile heart.

Short Roleplay:
"'Ey, PERRRYYY!" Gutter, Perry's faux-hawked best friend, shouted from the fourth-floor window of the flat they shared during the summer. "We going out tonight or what?" Perry was in the process of chaining her motorcycle to the light post, "I'unno, Gutter! I've got the Keyblade if you've got somewhere interesting to go!" The keyblade was their code term for the lockpick kit Perry charmed her third year at school. As far as Gutter knew, Perry simply went to boarding school. He had no idea of her upbrining or her bloodlines. Though Perry could pick locks without the kit, the kit made her friends far less suspicious. She flashed him a toothy, predatory grin, "Let me get up there and we'll make plans, huh?" She pulled off her helmet and bounded upstairs to plan for a night of mischief and debauchery.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Ravenclaw Student
Ben Kanst

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Character Sheet
Race: Vampires
Information about you:

Paradigm Langsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm Langsley   Paradigm Langsley EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:43 pm

Great introduction. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm Langlsey
Slytherin Student

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Character Sheet
Race: Shapesshifters
Information about you:

Paradigm Langsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm Langsley   Paradigm Langsley EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Ahh, why thank you sir! I'm pretty excited to play, lol
Back to top Go down
Meredith NicEssus
Headmistress; Master of the City; Hufflepuff HOH; Potions Prof; Admin
Meredith NicEssus

Female
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Character Sheet
Race: Vampires
Information about you:

Paradigm Langsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm Langsley   Paradigm Langsley EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:00 pm

Ok. So I love your app. And I was so shocked to see Sidhe here, wow. I'm really loving that.

ACCEPTED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thenewworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Paradigm Langsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm Langsley   Paradigm Langsley Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradigm Langsley
Page 1 of 1